Frequently asked questions
1. How do I go about ordering products from Theatrical Supplies of Australia?
Please call our customer service staff on 03 9564 3530 (we accept orders for stock products over the telephone with a credit card payment); fax us a purchase order on 03 9564 3555, or email the order to us.
2. What credit cards do Theatrical Supplies of Australia accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
3. What is the minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value for stock products ordered online; however orders under $100 (excluding GST and freight) will incur an administration charge of $50 +GST, if ordered over the phone.
4. Why does an administration charge apply for orders under $100 (excluding GST and freight)?
Most of our transactions are business-to-business related but rather than impose higher MOQ's due to transaction costs, we apply the administration charge to enable all customers to be supplied.
5. Can I establish a 30 day account with Theatrical Supplies of Australia?
If you are a reseller, a larger corporate, a government department, hospital or school, you can establish an account once you have purchased more than $1000 +GST worth of goods from Theatrical Supplies of Australia. Below that threshold, we require payment via credit card or electronic funds transfer. This does not apply to online transactions.
6. Does your pricing include freight?
Unless specifically quoted as free into store (FIS), pricing does not include freight, as TSA ships goods across Australia and internationally, and freight costs can vary considerably.
7. What is the minimum order quantity I can order (MOQ)?
This depends on the type of product you are ordering. As a general rule, the following guidelines apply:
- Stock fabrics: 3 lineal metre3
- Custom fabrics: 30-50 lineal metres
- Curtain tracks: 6 lineal metres
- Small items: dependent on product - please check the description.
8. Can I request a fabric sample?
For stock fabrics we can post out a small sample at no charge.
9. How long will it take to receive my order?
If the order is for a stock item, we generally ship within 2 days. If the order is for a custom made item the delivery time is approximately 3-6 weeks.
10. Can I return my goods if I am not satisfied?
TSA stands behind the quality of all its stock products. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the goods within 7 days for a full refund less freight costs provided they have not been used. For custom made products, goods can only be returned if they are faulty.
11. What type of warranty do you provide?
Our products are manufactured to the highest quality and are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
12. Do you custom make and install?
Yes we do! We measure and quote for all custom installations on a case by case basis. Please call to arrange:
Facsimile: +61 3 9564 3555
Telephone: +61 3 9564 3530